Saturday, January 4, 2014

About B

My name is Beata, call me B, and I am a trader. You can call yourself a trader as soon as you make a trade, and the same was with me.

I have been trading since August 2010. Trading futures. As with many traders, I started by building a plan, writing a set of rules, working on a strategy and  going through all the possible pain. It is very easy to say now what I went through, but if I start looking back, I would never want to go through it all again. It took me over 3 years to get where I am. During this time I was going over many steps, and each was a lesson to get to where I am now. The final step happened between April and December of 2013. I feel I am fully prepared and ready to call myself a true trader. With that I decided to start writing a blog about the psychology of trading because I feel that it is a crucial thing to understand if you intend to succeed.

In this short post I would like to just introduce myself and lay out my plan for this new blog. I would like to get through to all of my trader friends, mostly to help them with this main topic, what helped me become a successful trader. For me, getting through to myself was the best thing I could do to hone my trading skills, and this is the psychology of trading.

If any of this short blog about me relates to you, too, please visit my posts about psychology. I will do my best to share with you my way to get there, and with that I will try to help you to become a better trader as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment